 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 366
  LDRAW Viewer and L3P

I just noticed that L3P and LDRAW Viewer do not play well together. Running an LDRAW Viewer file through L3P produces a ".pov" file that contains only 1 black brick. On a hunch, I ran the LDRAW Viewer file through BBEdit and saved the file with Unix (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer and L3P

(...) Please try the latest L3P, see (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)