 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 364
Re: BrickDraw3D 0.6 source on sourceforge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 06:09:54 GMT

Great! I'd like to take a look at that sometime when I'm not tired. I doubt
that I will build it myself since I don't have Code Warrior 8, but I'm curious
to see how some things work.

Rocco

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Erik Olson writes:
BrickDraw3D 0.6 will have complete source posted on Sourceforge.
I spent 4 hours cleaning up the repository and checking everything in, it was
so messed up from my disk crash in February. Sourceforge terms of service do
not allow releases without synchronized source, which is why 0.2 was the last
one posted there.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/brickdraw3d

You can browse the source on the web, but actually building it yourself will
require some work: you need CodeWarrior 8 (7 might work), a CVS client like
MacCVS Pro, the Quesa project (www.quesa.org), and a willingness to
troubleshoot  the whole process. 0.6, bugs and all, is there at the moment.

-Erik