 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 319
  Re: Flat Panel 23" Monitor

(...) Thanks, I got a ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON ATI CARD and according to the specs it can handle this: Digital Flat Panel (DVI-I) support (AGP version only) DVI-I Interface lets you connect ALL-IN-WONDER® RADEON™ to new DVI-I Digital Flat Panels Enjoy (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Flat Panel 23" Monitor

Allthough these montors can be used with adapters (most, maybe not all of these mac displays are NOT regular DVI) the contrast/brightness CANNOT be adjusted with windows. This is done by the mac, but with windows you'd have controls on the monitor, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)