 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 318
    Re: Flat Panel 23" Monitor —Andrew Allan
   I have a Mac Cinema Display 22" on my machine, being driven by an ATI9000 Pro graphics card. Both this and the 23" display are digital monitors. The ATI card has two monitor output ports (to drive two monitors at once if necessary). One port is a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Flat Panel 23" Monitor —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Thanks, I got a ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON ATI CARD and according to the specs it can handle this: Digital Flat Panel (DVI-I) support (AGP version only) DVI-I Interface lets you connect ALL-IN-WONDER® RADEON™ to new DVI-I Digital Flat Panels Enjoy (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Flat Panel 23" Monitor —Kyle Keppler
   Allthough these montors can be used with adapters (most, maybe not all of these mac displays are NOT regular DVI) the contrast/brightness CANNOT be adjusted with windows. This is done by the mac, but with windows you'd have controls on the monitor, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)