 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 315
    Re: Flat Panel 23" Monitor —Rocco J. Carello
   (...) You probably can, but you would need a DVI to ADC adapter (and be using a video card with a DVI port). Even then, I can't guarantee it would work since I never tried it and don't have one to try it with. Plus I know some versions of Windows (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Flat Panel 23" Monitor —James Reynolds
   I don't know anything about Windows drivers except I can't ever get them to install right. But otherwise, sure. You need to buy a bunch of extra stuff though. You can either get Dr. Bott's DVIator with a video card with a DVI port. Dr. Bott's (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)