 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 266
  BrickDraw3D comments

I like having a parts list. It makes a HUGE difference. I also love being able to click and drag the parts. What determines what plane the part is dragged in? The single feature that makes this version unusable for me is not being able to zoom and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: BrickDraw3D comments

Thanks James for the enthusiastic response - I'll surely be working on bug fixes. (...) rence. I also love being (...) There's some bug here. It is supposed to be the baseplate plane, subject to certain MODIFIER keys (see the webpage). (...) nope, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: BrickDraw3D comments

(...) [snip] (...) Check out my old Lparser port for ideas (URL) can give you code or hints for any of the functions(movie/pov etc) Good going so far. Thanks for putting in the effort. I am having fun with it. Best DaveG (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)