 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 261
  Re: BrickDraw3D 0.5 Released for OS X

(...) This didn't work. The classic copy of BrickDraw3D doesn't even save the preferences. It worked in Classic though. But, every time I launched it, I had to select the LDRAW folder. I tried this in Classic and I booted to OS 9 to see if it would (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: BrickDraw3D 0.5 Released for OS X

(...) ??? It should write the "BrickDraw3D Preferences" file to /System Folder/Preferences/ unless there is a Unix owner permission that won't let you. At any rate delete the old file there - or move it someplace else temporarily - then run (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)