 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 259
  Re: Anyone besides Erik out there?....

(...) As an update, since returning from vacation about a month ago with my new DDR Mac, I set about getting my code to work in OSX. At present I have versions of my program in both "Classic" and "Carbon", with the Carbon version being Aqua aware. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Anyone besides Erik out there?....

(...) Cool. I suppose I could give an update. I have learned perl and used it a bit at work. And I am learning Cocoa in my spare time. I can read it now, but not write it. And I need a reference to figure out what most stuff does. So I am not doing (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)