 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 222
    Re: Mac LDView possibility —Christopher Masi
   (...) I'll download everything again, and give it a another try. Just a thought... I thought I saw something about an include GLUT something or other statement. I have an updated/nonstandard GLUT installed. Could that cause problems? Chris (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Mac LDView possibility —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I think the only thing it uses GLUT for is font rendering. It's possible your GLUT installation could cause problems with this, but the errors you posted didn't look on the surface to be related. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)