 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 204
  Installing GLUT 4 on Mac OS X

Hi, this is just a note to say that I've written up some brief instructions for installing Dietmar Planitzer's enhanced GLUT 4 on the Mac. Among other improvements, this enables you to access the ldglite pop-up menus by control- or right- clicking (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Installing GLUT 4 on Mac OS X

(...) Well, I went ahead and prepared a Mac OS X installer for the updated GLUT version. I tried it briefly on my machine, and it seems to work fine, but please understand that it has not been thoroughly tested. It does entirely automate the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)