 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 165
    Re: Could someone run a perspective mode test on ldglite? —Don Heyse
   (...) Hmmm, well, I don't believe I've ever received a single comment on the "camera" moving keys before. Plus I've never been quite happy with the way they affect the opengl view matrix (but not the ldraw matrix). So I suppose I could just redefine (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Could someone run a perspective mode test on ldglite? —Jim DeVona
   (...) That sounds good to me. If anyone else has any preferences on this issue (keyboard camera controls) I hope they speak up, I wouldn't want to push for something that was contrary to someone else's needs. But otherwise, sounds like a good (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)