 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 139
  Re: Could someone run a perspective mode test on ldglite?

(...) This isn't a direct answer to your question, but one thing I noticed in LDView is that setting the polygon offset too high will result in some of the observed problems. In particular, the problem on inverse slope bricks of the pillar showing (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Could someone run a perspective mode test on ldglite?

(...) Yes, I've also seen an occasional small amount of bleeding on on the slope bricks which can probably be attributed to my maxing out the polygon offset setting. But this goes way beyond that. Edge lines from way back in the depth buffer are (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)