 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 114
    Re: Online Mac instructions. —Andrew Allan
   As case sensitivity, I haven't changed the actual parser code, so if the directory names are in upper case then it should work. However I must confess I haven't tried using the linux ldraw primitives, so to redress this, I have just downloaded the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Online Mac instructions. —Ray Sanders
   (...) I would strongly suspect that the ANSI C functions that you are calling are internally using the Mac (HFS) File System. I don't see how it could do otherwise. The library functions may be doing a crafty dance to accomplish certain things, but (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)