 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 6341 – 6360 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing tomorrow

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) election will close tomorrow, at 23:59 EDT (GMT -0500), October 31, 2007. Willy Tschager On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.664)

  Updating the LDD tutorial at the wiki - any volunteers?

Hi folks, reading through the "LDraw to LDD conversion" tutorial at the wiki: (URL) appears that it is not only vague but also incorrect (LDraw files for example should be imported/exported via the File->Import/File->Export model menus). Is there a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.664)

  Re: Thoughts sought on final newlines

(...) I agree fully on this. A text line is not complete until you have specified the end of it (with EOLN). A LDRAW model consists of text lines, and should IMO end with EOLN. Windows expects 'text' files to end with EOLN, and mistreats them if (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.664)

  Re: Thoughts sought on final newlines

(...) FWIW I'm pretty sure ldglite saves with a newline (of some sort) after every line. And my opinion is that all programs that *create* ldraw data should do that. It's just common courtesy. After all, we have no control over third party (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.663)

  Thoughts sought on final newlines

A (URL) recent discussion> lead me to observe that Bricksmith saves models without a final newline (ie, CRLF - no "line ending"): (...) Since one line that ended differently from others lead to complications here, I wondered if it might elsewhere. I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.663)

  Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.

Daniel Bennett schrieb: (...) Are there any improvements from that time? It would be interesting. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.663)

  Re: Thoughts sought on final newlines

(...) We had a discussion about this item some times ago. I can not find the thread right now. The conclusion was: The user should not mind about that, the programer should. So if you write a prog for LDraw compatible files, you should check for (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.663)

  Tutorial LDraw to LDD conversion updated

hi folks, I started updating the LDraw-LDD tutorial at: (URL) free to comment or edit directly. Please note that this covers only the LDraw import into LDD. I'll add the LDD->LDraw in the following days. I'll move it over to the main site once it is (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.663)

  LDraw.org's November 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the November 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Electric Technic Power Functions XL Motor Complete Shortcut by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM – Most Desired (...) (17 years ago, 1-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.662)

  Re: PreL3P 1.4

(...) I've posted a Mac "Service" version, too. You put it in ~/Library/Services/, and then you can process any selected LDraw text by selecting "PreL3P" from the Services submenu of the current application menu. I haven't tested it much. Although (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.662)

  Part Reference Search Services

I've made a handful of little services that help you look up information about a selected part by name or number from nearly any application. Bricklink, the LDraw parts tracker, Lugnet partsref, and Peeron part searches are supported. Each database (...) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.661)

  2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

Per the LDraw.org Bylaws at (URL) Subsection 6.03(a), the 2007/2008 Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate individuals as candidates for the 2008/2009 Steering Committee[1]. Please post nominations in response to this message. (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 0.661)

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM contest: (URL) currently have 4 entries for the MOTM, 3 for the SOTM and many for the POTM. As you might know we will run these contests only if there are a minimum of five entries. Please (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 0.661)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Sorry I didn't respond sooner, Mike. Anyway, Travis is right. It's especially easy to make services out of simple little scripts with a utility called ThiService ((URL) what it's worth, the scripts are extremely trivial - they simply open the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.660)

  LDraw.org's December 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the December 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Technic Beam 5 with Two Ball Sockets by Michael Heidemann (mikeheide)> (URL) POTM – Most Desired Part, Minifig (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.658)

  2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: List of candidates

Hi folks, I have put together a summary of the LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find it at: (URL) are listed in (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.658)

  Re: Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:JtGwC5.7K4@lugnet.com... (...) month the LDRAW files posted there are from? There's no indication at all which month the visitor is looking at just by clicking, and people that bookmark (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.658)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, Michael Heidemann, nominate Willy Tschager (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.658)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, Michael Heidemann, nominate Orion Pobursky (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.658)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, Michael Heidemann, nominate Tim Gould (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.658)

More:  Next Page >>