 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2761 – 2780 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G83G7n.Mw8@lugnet.com... (...) Only because we voted for different models ;-) No recount needed, I see :D (...) *groan* (...) Welp, that's the one I voted for. I couldn't bring myself to vote for (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

Thank you very much everyone! When I saw the models this month, I was worried I wouldn't have much of a chance, but I am glad to have been chosen. There were a few models especially that I told my wife I would not feel bad to lose out to, since they (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

(...) hmm. nice scene.. old school soap box derby type! not the hot rods oftoday. i like how amnon used PSP to blur makin the affect of smoke. along time ago when we had datsville i had a image in my head of an early morning with fog of a train (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  MOTM voting for February

Salutations virtual brickheads, Voting for the ldraw.org MOTM is now up and running; (URL) intriguing variety this time 'round. -- Terry K -- (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

(...) Echoing and amplifying a bit on Tim's response: Forming an official ldraw.org, and adopting a licensing policy, and establishing a fully automatic Parts Tracker will all directly lead to more parts being authored. Heck, I'd be doing more parts (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

(...) I just stuck them in as something motor-like. I didn't come up with any way to actually rig them. (...) Thanks! My .dat file looks pretty crummy, however. The models are worked out just enough for the scene, and they are pretty sketchy on the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: Patterned parts authoring

Here's how I got started: Using the *text* editor of your choice (I use Notepad), open up the DAT file of the corresponding blank/un-patterned part (973.dat forthe minifig torso; 3626b.dat for the minifig head; (etc.)). Look at the code inside this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM voting

Here goes, (URL) out and vote.... -- Terry K -- (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

(...) Amnon, First of all congatulations! I have a couple of questions about your model: 1. Are the 9V motors in it functional or did you use them solely for easthetic purpose? 2. I really like the hot-rod cars and would like to build one. Any (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

(...) Yes! -Chuck (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

FORWARD: Please accept my comments in the civil spirit in which they were intended, and not an attempt to start some sort of conflict. I asked some very tough questions because the proposal seemed to advocate it. This is also a somewhat long (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11

(...) ^^^^ Um, wow I was tired :^) That should be 'cafe' not 'face.' -Tim (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  what extractor do you use for ldraw files?

Steve, What extractor/compressor...compressor do you use for files (example complete.exe) Im trying a Ldraw cd, tim knows of it (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson wrote: I have added Author key in the [LDraw] section of ldraw.ini, just (...) That works for me. If I ever update LDAO again, I'll modify it to look for an author in the [LDraw] section, as well as the [LDraw (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Ok, I have made some changes to the OMR Standards based on the feedback that has been given. If there is no major objections than this is how the Standard will remain, but as always feedback is nescessary for things to work well. I think that most (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: elimination of theme categories - Space (pt. 1)

"Michael Heinich" <mheinich@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:G6usvx.Cuu@lugnet.com... (...) You can use my LDList program to locate LDRAW parts. It lets you search both the Description and all Keywords that are noted on the parts, and shows all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G8vs4v.K4s@lugnet.com... (...) I have some nitpicking to do, not too much though. :o) All of the meat of this post is fine the way I see it, but there needs to be some (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

Do whatever you want, but please return to creating new parts. Except for a couple of decorated elements there wasn't much new worth mentioning in the past weeks. Thanks to all who spend time for creating DAT-parts, making my "work" possible. Primus (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

"Burkhard Schloemer" <BuS1503@muenster.de> wrote in message news:G8B1DI.DBo@lugnet.com... (...) possible. Hi Burkhard - There will always be parts authors and official additions as long as there is a desire to create new parts. We're just laying (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

There's been occasional discussion about formalizing the LEGO-style CAD fan organization. Although an informal organization usually serves us pretty well, there are some things an informal group can not do, such as deal well with keeping a treasury, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

More:  Next Page >>