 CAD / Development / 9998
Re: Change to existing policy regarding the subfiling of dithered colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jan Folkersma wrote:
   yes, mine:

I guess I’ll have to go through the hassle of re-submitting this and on the way make a subpart of the pattern.... *sigh*

Just to be clear - you do not have to make a subpart of the pattern; that’s the change in policy.

Steve