 CAD / Development / 10001
Re: Change to existing policy regarding the subfiling of dithered colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:57:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Jan Folkersma wrote:
I'll resubmit the part unchanged, if your hold vote is not deleted by
midnight CET...

<<http://www.lowlug.nl/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif>>

See?  Wasn't that easy? :)

Hard core reviewers know this already, of course, but those of us who don't
review as much can use this link
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/tracker/myreviews.cgi to find reviews they've done,
including all the holds, so they can see if they are holding anything for
dithering...