 CAD / Development / 9936
    Interoperability: Conversion from LDRAW to ProE or Inventor 7 —Larry Whitman
   Greetings! We are trying to build a trophy part. We will build it using rapid prototyping. To do this we have designed a trophy in ProE (and in Inventor 7). We want a 1x2 brick with a flat plate on top of the brick and the trophy on top of the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Interoperability: Conversion from LDRAW to ProE or Inventor 7 —Orion Pobursky
   (...) What 3D file format(s) does ProE or Inventor support? -Orion (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)