 CAD / Development / 9823
  Re: STEP into using LDAO or LDDP

(...) LDDP creates a temp LDR file and has the renderer display that. The polling interval determines how often LDDP will update the temp LDR file to match edits (or cursor moves if draw to cursor is turned on). Of course, the renderer has to have (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: STEP into using LDAO or LDDP

(...) Sort of. I think I broke something in the ldglite polling code when I started fiddling with the search path stuff recently. It only works when I work on a file in the current directory. Gotta fix that. Also I guess I have to add the -p to the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: STEP into using LDAO or LDDP

(...) Last night I was showing my wife how STEP worked. She was pretty impressed until I got to the code in a _Technic 1 x 2 Brick with Hole_ where it drew the 4 quads at 24y. She said, "Well, what changed?". Being a newbie, it took me a while to (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)