 CAD / Development / 9777
  Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi

(...) I actually considered that when you made your original post. However, there are actually multiple different perfectly valid heirarchies, and for this reason I think the flat list is better overall. Here's an example with a different (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi

(...) I tend to agree with your thought, and I'm going to switch the script over to a flat-list model. Although I think the hierarchy of release -> distr type -> file format makes the most sense; and (somewhat) addresses your earlier question about (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)