 CAD / Development / 9714
  Re: Primitive Generator program update

(...) Can you set the BFC so the default winding is CCW? That is the standard winding for primitives in the part library. Steve (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Primitive Generator program update

(...) I can do that. Now why didn't I know that CCW was the standard winding? Maybe the 2x4 didn't hit hard enough? ;) Paul (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Primitive Generator program update

(...) Just for the record, this is set out in the BFC standard, (URL). In the section "Parts Library Guidelines", it is stated: (...) Interesting side note: this section also says: (...) Which means we should be slapping 0 BFC NOCERTIFY tags on all (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Primitive Generator program update

(...) ok. (...) Might need to job parts reviewers memories to this detail. (maybe this post will) (...) I have uploaded the update to the webpage; (URL) me know if that is any better, and if I caused any other bugs. I did not spend much time (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)