 CAD / Development / 9688
  Re: Question about Java3D

(...) Hi Orion. I've been lurking here awhile and I've seen the stuff you've done for LDraw. I'm glad I can finally answer a question or two. While I do work for Sun, I don't work in the group that does Java3D, however I do know some of the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about Java3D

(...) Thanks for the insight Kyle. Here's my next question... I'm not looking to buy a Java IDE (I've already purchased Delphi and Visual Studio in the last year) so I went looking for a good, free IDE. I've found 2 that seem to be in wide use: (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about Java3D

(...) Orion, There is a Java3D developer installer for Mac OS X, so it isn't available to the public yet. My guess is that it will be in Mac OS X 10.4, which hasn't really been announced yet, other than the announcement that it will be demoed at the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)