 CAD / Development / 9687
  Re: Question about Java3D

(...) I'm going to try to learn Java3D regardless of portability if for no other reason than to do something new. I already have a fair working knowledge of OpenGL, I'm trying to expand my horizons. This is why I asked if there was anyone who has (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about Java3D

(...) Oh I should add, that while I haven't run my program on MacOS X, I have run the exact same code on Solaris, Linux, and Windows, and It was really impressive how it just worked. I didn't even have to recompile. :) -Kyle (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)