 CAD / Development / 9687 (-5)
  Re: Question about Java3D

(...) I'm going to try to learn Java3D regardless of portability if for no other reason than to do something new. I already have a fair working knowledge of OpenGL, I'm trying to expand my horizons. This is why I asked if there was anyone who has (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about Java3D

(...) Read this. (URL) you want to consider using OpenGL instead since many implementations of java 3D are built on top of OpenGL. You can take any new OpenGL skills you learn with you to other languages. Don (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Question about Java3D

I'm considering learning Java and the Java3D API. The only official distros for Java3D I can find are for Windows and Solaris. My question is does anyone know how portable the Java3D extension is? Dos anyone have any experience with Java3D in a (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lsynth thoughts.

(...) Yes, the hose color is specified in the LSYTH BEGIN line. I like the new constraint. I'm in favor of it replacing the original LS00.DAT. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lsynth thoughts.

(...) Oh yeah, before I forget. I hardcoded the transparent white just to illustrate the axis and the bullseye inside the part. I really think it should be coded in color 16. Then when used, it should be inserted with any transparent color. That way (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact