 CAD / Development / 9683
Re: Lsynth thoughts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 13:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jennifer Clark wrote:
"Don Heyse" wrote
I envision something more like this.

Looks good.

Oh yeah, before I forget.  I hardcoded the transparent white just to
illustrate the axis and the bullseye inside the part.  I really think
it should be coded in color 16.  Then when used, it should be inserted
with any transparent color.  That way you can color code the constraints
for different hoses.  The actual hose color comes from the 0 LSYNTH
BEGIN line, right?

Don