 CAD / Development / 9637 (-10)
  Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

(...) OK, <SKIP> will be parsed into a bit-flag LDSDF_SKIP and LDrawIniComputeRealDirs will have an extra parameter to include/exclude <SKIP> dirs: KeepSkippedDirs, IncludeSkipDirs, DontSkipDirs, ExcludeSkipDirs, SkipSkipDirs - please come up with a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

"Lars C. Hassing" <sp.lars@am.hassings.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hun57C.1xM8@lugnet.com... (...) four functions (...) data, (...) dirs. (...) model. (...) those with <MODELDIR>. (...) remaining loading of parts. (...) dirs) Don mentioned that (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - Summary please!

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...telia.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HuoL3w.LHF@lugnet.com... (...) system (...) Which would mean, we will have to support ini files in uni-code, which isn't a problem either, but allows funny characters (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

(...) By modifying ldraw.ini or setting an env var. Why would you want to enable a <SKIP> dir from within a program? (...) I did notice, but forgot it, sorry. %USERPROFILE% or $HOME for <HOMEDIR>, OK fine with me. (...) Yes, I actually thought of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - Summary please!

(...) The NTFS (NT, XP, W2000) file system uses unicode. I don't know if that matters as long as you are using a western alphabet, but on a Chinese system for example, your file names can of course be in Chinese. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

(...) <Snip ideas> Here are a few random thoughts on those ideas... I haven't thought about it enough to decide if I have a preference on the format of the UnknownFlags. Either way seems ok to me. If directories marked with <SKIP> are excluded from (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Clikit file naming

(...) part in the entire Clikits library, I made extensive use of it in my recent "Inn of the Fallen Angels" (...) I think this is a great question. My gut reaction would be yes, we should. It has studlike properties, and it tends to appear in a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

Here are my ideas of an API for accessing the LDrawIni settings. The basic idea is that it should be very simple to use, there are only four functions and a data structure declaration. First you call LDrawIniGet to read and initialize all relevant (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Clikit file naming

(...) Thanks for your comments - the names are just working titles for the present. I was really looking for opinions on whether the connector should be called a stud (as you do) and should have the inbuilt LDraw support for studs. I'm not sure the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - Summary please!

(...) Hey, this reminded me of something. Is there some flavor of Windows that uses nasty 16 bit unicode filenames? That could get quite messy. I think the unix world is moving toward UTF-8 which sounds a bit more sane, and should work with either (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact