 CAD / Development / 9611
    Re: Web-based LDraw viewing —Miguel Agullo
   Antonio Cortes Carrillo has already created a very fine online Ldraw file viewer. Check out the message below. (URL) quite surprising that it has not gained the popularity it deserves. (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Web-based LDraw viewing —Orion Pobursky
     (...) Not to bash Antonio's work but it's an ActixeX control and requires me to put his site on my secure sites list. Nothing personal but I don't trust him enough to do that. If it was an applet, this problem wouldn't exist. -Orion (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Web-based LDraw viewing —Mike Thorn
   (...) I suspect it's that download that scares people off. -Mike (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: Web-based LDraw viewing —Antonio Cortes Carrillo
   (...) Hello Mike and Orion. The ActiveX controls generate distrust, but by the moment I have not found a better method (waiting for a good implementation of opengl for java), and that occupy a space as small as 80kb. Time ago I had present the Java (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)