 CAD / Development / 9527 (-5)
  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Me too. I think it is a good idea with a separate section for the search directories, it allows shorter keys than suggested in (URL) I suggest section name [LDrawSearch] which is more in line with [LDraw]. (...) Yes, first (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HtnCyv.188q@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) I will not use the variable, files should be readable on any platform ;-) What about quotation marks in the lines? I suggest to NOT (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  trackdraw, sourceforge

TrackDraw is now in the alpha stage, which means it is feature complete, though with many bugs. Thanks to everyone who helped with the design phase. I'm working on the transition from the Yahoo group (URL) to the sourceforge project (URL) . Here's a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) It works for me too. So we should check the user's home directory for an ldraw.ini file containing an [LDRAW_SEARCH] section, then if not found look in the ldraw.ini file in Windows directory. For myself, because of platform portability (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New LDraw Animation: Rotation Animation

(...) I've really fixed the problem this ime and possibly found a bug in the "Print this story" feature of PostNuke. -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact