 CAD / Development / 9495
  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Since MLCAD is for fun, you should work on it in whatever way makes you happy. I guess you'll have to weigh the enjoyment you get from freely implementing your own standards against any disappointment you may feel if everyone doesn't agree (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) [snip] (...) Yes, I thought we agreed on that long ago (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Ok, I didn't get that. But it's not a problem to change that. Finding things we or some agreed on is a hard job, when you do not know what you are looking for, and follow the discussions regulary. Michael (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Very true. Perhaps you should arrange for someone to email you whenever we actually agree on something here. Since that seems to be a rare occurance, it shouldn't be much of a burden on your inbox. ;^) Hmm, that'd be a nice addition to lugnet, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)