 CAD / Development / 9467
  Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement

(...) When I first read, this, it seemed reasonable, but probably difficult to implement in a renderer. The more I think about it, though, the more I think the difficulty outweighs the niceness. Specifically, I think it would be a royal pain to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement

(...) Actually, I was considering the possibility of (patterned) parts including custom color definitions, which would only apply to that part. (...) That's a good question. Think about this: what if file A also has some surfaces hard-coded to color (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)