 CAD / Development / 9385
  Re: primer/tutorial on BFC?

(...) If this is the case then we need to go back through all the BFC'd parts and find instances of this type of matrix. Since L3Lab allows inverting the sign of the Y component and it's currently the only program to easily check for correct (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: primer/tutorial on BFC?

(...) I do this all the time, too. Just a minus sign in stead of 'BFC INVERTNEXT' each time can save some diskspace, which I've been told is something to go for, too. Niels (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)