 CAD / Development / 9345
    Parts Tracker outages in next few days —Chris Dee
   Please expect some availability outages on the Parts Tracker in the next few days, as I begin work on the next parts update. I am not able to set any expectations as to the likely delivery date of 2003-03, as this will be the first time I have (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce) !

        Re: Parts Tracker outages in next few days —Chris Dee
   (...) Things are progressing on 2003-03, but it will be another few days before I can make the downloads available. I have been conscious of getting the Parts Tracker up and running again whilst I finalise the release. This will contain 314 files, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)