 CAD / Development / 933
    RE: New guidelines on parts and numbers (long) —Imre Papp
   Congratulations to part number concept designers! I believe that this old/new concept will resolve the part numbering problems discussed recently in long threads. The concept is very clear and it would be good that the rules could be summarized in (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New guidelines on parts and numbers (long) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Is it time to start thinking of a separate FAQ for part authors? (...) I would say this could be handled by putting the different-colored lines in different files (probably in parts\s). Then the actual part files can reference the sub-files (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New guidelines on parts and numbers (long) —Terry Keller
   (...) Quite possibly a good idea. Somebody with authoring skills and freetime to maintain it would be needed. (...) That would probably be the best idea. We will occasionally have pieces that require special handling. That is unavoidable. Steve's (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)