 CAD / Development / 9267 (-5)
  Re: Part Renames

(...) **Warning: Obvious Political Joke** Well, duh. Tipper is the former would-be First Lady. **End of Obvious Political Joke** Also, I'm a tipper if the service is good. Dave! Wouldn't you like to be a tipper, too? (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Color Definition for Dull Silver

(...) On that note, let me toss in my $2. I agree with Cary and Steve that dithering should go. Who needs it? The renderer should be able to convert from true color to dithered colors if the display is underpowered. If you must have it for some (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Part Renames

Quoting Orion Pobursky <orion@pobursky.com>: (...) Something that tips? Like... the yellow car in set 2126 - those ends, are the ends of the tipper. (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part Renames

(...) I believe this is a tipper: (URL) It's a container that is designed to tip over to unload. (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part Renames

(...) What's a tipper? Someone clue me in please. I feel that if I'm confused as to what a tipper is supposed to be, then others may also be just as confused (or maybe I'm delusional ;-) ) -Orion (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact