 CAD / Development / 9243
Re: Rounding Utility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager wrote:

could you please extend the digits to 3?

would it also be possible to bake the code into a LDDP-plug-in?

I think it is very easy to make an LDDP plugin. If it wasn't that I have to
start from scratch every time I approach that making of plugins, I would
probably have been able to to it myself really quick.

Actually, it'll extreme easy to add this functionality to LDDP (only a few lines
of code) eleminating the need for someone to write a plugin.  I'll have some
time this weekend hopefully.

hi orion,

I guess it'll be version 1.5b? this request might sounds strange, but would it
be possible to write in addition a plug-in for 1.4. I still can't use the
delphi-version because of the drag'n'drop-bug:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=9104

I tested the new beta on three different win2000-machines with an without the
latest servicepack 4 and got the same error (+ the flickering when moving from
one menu to the next) on all three machines.

w.

Unfortunately no.  The other members of the team want to port LDDP to Linux so
we have to use certain components among which are ones that cause the problems
you describe.

-Orion