 CAD / Development / 9218
    Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview) —Cary Clark
   (...) ... This is very interesting, but I want to set expectations clearly: - I will not spend any time porting TrackDraw to another platform. - I will release sources with the executable so that others may do so. - I will not integrate changes made (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) In support of the LAST point (below), which strikes me as the most important point (why do hobby stuff it it's not FUN???)... I would suggest that all platform changes that others do be done using the equivalent of #IFDEF so that the .net (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)