 CAD / Development / 9132
  Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)

(...) OK sorry for posting my negative post about .NET and MICRO$$$$$$$OSFT I just don't understand why I was forced to do all my LEGO videos in MPG just to make happy some idiots "linux and mac users" and why I find that all lugnet cad are (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)

(...) If you're willing to spend the hours and hours and hours required to write the project, use whatever you want! Otherwise, you have the choice of using the tool that Cary is working on, or not... I'm not a fan of Microsoft by any means, but I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)

(...) It's not that we're biased toward MS products, it's just Windows is the most widely used OS and therefore if you want to have to good user base you have to program for Windows. I personally find Linux confusing and prefer using Windows; does (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)

(...) Well put. Why some people have to criticize when something is done for them for free is beyond my comprehension. James Wilson Dallas, TX (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest review)

(...) Just wanted to post a quick follow-up on TrackDraw. I sat in as Cary demonstrated the program at BrickFest, and WOW, does it ever look sweet! Cary is adding functionality beyond what TrackDesigner has, such as pathing, segment rotation, some (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)