 CAD / Development / 9115
Re: Star Wars mini models 1st wave render & Orange in part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:48:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Well, between Donald Sutter and myself all the parts, including patterns, used
in sets 4484, 4485, 4486, 4487 have been modelled and are offical or on the
Parts Tracker.

I got bored and made a render of the the Mini's in the same picture:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/MiniComboMesh.png

Have a look.

-Orion

Looks nice, esp. the AT-ST.  Colors seem wrong on the Slave I (I think the blue
should be dark blue).  Missing the TIE Bomber, though.  Are the cylinders for
the TIE Bomber up yet?

Question related to another topic:  what color orange did you use in the
Snowspeeder & Sebullah's Podracer?  Is that color 25, or did you try 484?

John