 CAD / 10424
10423  |  10425
Subject:
Star Wars mini models 1st wave render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:03:28 GMT

Well, between Donald Sutter and myself all the parts, including patterns, used
in sets 4484, 4485, 4486, 4487 have been modelled and are offical or on the
Parts Tracker.

I got bored and made a render of the the Mini's in the same picture:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/MiniComboMesh.png

Have a look.

-Orion