 CAD / 10423
Re: LDraw Color for Maersk Blue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Walsh wrote:
   Does anyone know the LDraw color index for Maersk Blue? I have looked around but was unable to find it online. Todd’s color chart shows it as unknown.

http://guide.lugnet.com/color/?q=CB10

Thanks,

Mike

Well I find myself doing yet another color comparison. Here’s some pictures:

L3P

LDView
  • Left is color 497 (White and Blue dither)
  • Middle is 505 (White and Light Blue dither)
  • Right is 507 (White and Cyan dither)
Based on these 2 I’d say color 505 comes closest

-Orion