 CAD / Development / 9072
  List of part numbers with descriptions???

I'm still working on my back-burner program to make labels for storage drawers. Does anyone know of a (simple, Windows-based) way to get a list of the parts descriptions? Getting a list of all LDRAW part numbers is no sweat (dir *.dat /b ><filename> (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: List of part numbers with descriptions???

(...) You can use the parts.lst file in your LDRAW directory. All it is is a master list of all the part numbers/names in the PARTS folder sorted by number or description depending on how you ran MKLIST. --Orion (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: List of part numbers with descriptions???

(...) How about using the peeron master list? (URL) VW (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: List of part numbers with descriptions???

(...) Ow!!! (just smacked self in head) Thanks! James (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)