 CAD / Development / 9072
9071  |  9073
Subject:
List of part numbers with descriptions???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:51:05 GMT

I'm still working on my back-burner program to make labels for storage drawers.
Does anyone know of a (simple, Windows-based) way to get a list of the parts
descriptions?  Getting a list of all LDRAW part numbers is no sweat
(dir *.dat /b ><filename>
at a command prompt in the Parts directory, for those not familiar with DOS).
What would be ideal would be a list of part numbers and descriptions.

Is there a way to strip it from the LDAO Visual Element Catalog?  It's been so
long since I used LDAO, I can't remember...

Thanks,
James Wilson
Dallas, TX
Lugnet Member #1783