 CAD / Development / 9057 (-5)
  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) Ok I fixed the problem in the ldlist plugin and replaced the zip file. Turns out I had to use the WINAPI convention and add an alias to the .def file to make LDDP happy. I wonder if it's a similar calling convention problem with the track and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) I think he might have mentioned an older version of Delphi. Anyhow, I suspect it may be an issue with Delphi vs gcc. I got my ldlist wrapper plugin working in ldglite, but it doesn't work in LDDP. I added some debugging and saw LDDP call (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  A Plea from a greenhorn (Re: WOULD YOU PLEASE...)

(...) I agree, it is a little frustrating. I'm still a fledgeling author, and I need to learn what I'm doing wrong. Having somebody come through and make these edits before I get a chance to look is not making me a better author. I need to be able (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) I have no idea what the problem could be unless Niel used an older version of the plugin code. This shouldn't be an issue with Delphi. --Orion P.S. All the current developers at the LDDP project are using Delphi 6 or higher. As far as what (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Another LDDP plugin question.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm running into memory problems with some of the LDDP plugins. I wonder if it's some sort of incompatibility with a particular version of Delphi used to build the plugins. Orion's plugins don't exhibit the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact