 CAD / Development / 8997 (-5)
  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) Ok, I tried to recreate the changes for 1.3 based on the message strings contained in the executable. The -i and -o commands work for both windows and linux, but I couldn't tell what else may have changed or been fixed for 1.3. You can try the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) I asked Lars to add -i and -o functionality to mklist (so I could index various directories of part and primitive files). He sent along the EXE, but not the source. When LDraw 0.27 was being finished up, I included in the 1.3 mklist.exe. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) A quick check reveals the source I used was from mklist.c v1.2 That's the one included in the zip file inside ldraw027.exe and complete.exe. Oddly, I noticed that ldraw027.exe includes the v1.3 executable with the -i and -o options, but the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) It doesn't appear to do anything with -i or -o command line options. Is there a newer version of the source, or were you asking me to add that? I only changed two lines of mklist.c (the rest was done in the missing include files), so it should (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) Does this version include the -i and -o command line options, to control the source directory, and output filename? If it does, and if we could get a fresh DOS compile, I'd like to include the new version in the next parts update. Steve (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact