 CAD / Development / 8977 (-10)
  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) It works now, Thanks -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.5

(...) I just recently got a chance to take it for a test spin. Pretty nifty! Preview works fine on this Win2K pc with TNT video card. Here's a few notes. How about a selection for the background color in the preview window? The parts in the preview (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, being a noodle head probably has nothing to do with it this time. The problem is that I don't currently have much access to a linux PC that's attached to a monitor, just embedded devices and ssh servers. So I haven't exactly kept the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDGLite Linux install question

Maybe it's just becuase I'm a Linux noodle head (I am learning, albiet not as fast as I'd like) but I'm having problems building LDGLite from the latest CVS download. Here's a dump of the makefile output: gcc -g -DUNIX -DUSE_OPENGL -DUSE_L3_PARSER (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) BFC KEYWORDS CATEGORY I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Steve (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) Nope, just refreshing my memory so that I can update the Lego Spec 1.0.0 page. So it's: The Standard Part header including Name, Filename, Author, and File Type CMDLINE L3P IFPOV, L3P IFNOTPOV, L3P ELSEPOV, L3P ENDPOV BFC Statements Anything (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) BFC assertions? (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

hi orion are you developing some kind of cad? br pixel "Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:HG7uG5.1Lr4@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Meta Commands in Part Files

I'm trying to remember which Meta commands are allowed in part files. Here's my list: The Standard Part header including Name, Filename, Author, and File Type CMDLINE L3P IFPOV, L3P IFNOTPOV, L3P ELSEPOV, L3P ENDPOV Are there more than this? --Orion (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: 30104 Chain - Generate it!

Thanks, guys, but I'm looking to more physical realism in my renderings than a formulaic (synthesis) approach will deliver. 2 chains will be securing a stack of logs (made of 9 2x2 round bricks) on a train car. Not only do the chain ends attach (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact