 CAD / Development / 8828
  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Thanks for the marked up version. It makes it clear that you want the community to have the deciding vote, not the LSC. May I ask why? Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) I guess I'm worried about the LSC defining a standard that has no meaning. Without the community accepting the standard, what's the point in having it defined? I do agree with later posts, especially wayne's - the vote is likely to become a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)