 CAD / Development / 8708
    Re: Embedded language support in LPub —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) for the student. The only reason I wrote it was to prevent annoying comments from my editor because he doesn't have a clue on how to run a command line. IMHO LSynth GUI provides no added value beyond the annoyance prevention, but I started on (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Embedded language support in LPub —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) contained (...) it (...) OK, so I've been a little overwhelmed with the whole LPub extension topic, so this seems a little harsh in hindsight. I didn't mean to sound so selfish. Open source and multiple platform are both goals, but there are (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)