 CAD / Development / 8533
    Charter Org for LDraw.org (was: Re: LDraw Versioning (Was Re: Backwards Compatibility)) —Steve Bliss
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney wrote: [snippity-do-dah] (...) Whoa there! There is a *huge* difference between a 'formal organization' and a 'formal nonprofit organization'. If you were using 'nonprofit' informally, please *don't*. 'nonprofit' (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Charter Org for LDraw.org (was: Re: LDraw Versioning (Was Re: Backwards Compatibility)) —Tim Courtney
   (...) Cool. I put 'nonprofit' in to emphasize the nature of the organization. While I've taken a cursory look at information on "nonprofit corporations," I'm not totally aware of alternatives. Obviously, we want to travel down the route that creates (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)