 CAD / Development / 8507
8506  |  8508
Subject:
DAT Curves Plugin For LDDesignPad Version 2.5.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:
It worked fine for me.  As mentioned in Philippe's reply (with different
wording), it would be a lot easier of the rotation center were the center of
the bounding box of the generated curved object.

Ok.  The rotation now centers on the Bounding Box center.

Get it at:

http://www.pobursky.com/LDraw.htm

-Orion