 CAD / Development / 8347 (-5)
  Re: Delphi user need help on VB6

(...) Use a timer control to manage the loading. Set the timer's Interval property to 1000, for one second. Make a module-level variable in the form to keep track of which image you've loaded. In the timer's event subroutine, load the next image (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [Parts Tracker] email address needed: Ildefonso Zanette

Ildefonso Zanette, Email being sent from the Parts Tracker to your address-of-record is bouncing. Can you send an updated address to parts@ldraw.org? Thanks! Steve Bliss (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?

Hi Willy - (...) Yes, getting started can be difficult for some new users. We've tried to put up clear instructions, but some still struggle with that. There should be a solution - but there's other issues at play too. See below. (...) This is a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general)

  Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?

hi folks, after ages I've got a new computer (waiting three days 'til my radiocity got rendered has become unbearable ;-) and reinstalled all my favourite lego-cad-progs. as usual it was a painstaking process: unzip the original ldraw-package, the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general)

  Delphi user need help on VB6

I never like Visual basic's dll but now I do since i found it so easy and cool as delphi. Can some help me on Visual basic 6? please contact me at msn: quad95@msn.com icq: 126397322 I need to know how to make an animation but like this load image1 (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact